Brent's Place will not share or sell a donor's personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- contact information: name, organization/business, complete address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- shipping information: name, organization, complete address;
- information concerning how you heard about Brent’s Place;
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and
- your request to receive periodic updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, events, and newsletters.
How Information is Used. Brent’s Place uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on Brent’s Place happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information. Brent’s Place will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Brent’s Place and only to further the activities and purposes of Brent’s Place.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.