CleanHeaderForSearch
EndCleanHeaderForSearch

Brent's Place Blog

Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month

01 Sep 2015

Most people know what the pink ribbon stands for, but did you know that the Gold ribbon represents all pediatric cancers? September is an important month for Brent’s Place, because for one month we make an effort to join forces with similar organizations to spread awareness outside of just our mission, but work to increase awareness and understanding surrounding pediatric cancer. Almost 70% of the children living at Brent’s Place are here for cancer treatment (the other 30% suffer from genetic diseases, blood disorders or auto-immune disease).

This month we ask everyone to please do one thing in honor of the 14 children that will be diagnosed tomorrow with Pediatric cancer. One simple way to help spread awareness is by sharing the Brent’s Place Facebook pediatric cancer posts!

Comments

Monday, 12 Mar | post by VTS Bharath

Good blog, Thanks for sharing information. VTS Bharath conducting <a href="http://vtsbharath.org/">cancer awareness </a> programs and providing <a href="http://vtsbharath.org/"> free cancer treatment </a>, <a href="http://vtsbharath.org/"> free medicines </a> in many places.

Leave a comment

 Security code
CleanSubNavForSearch
EndCleanSubNavForSearch

Join Our Monthly Newsletter

loading
CleanFooterForSearch
EndCleanFooterForSearch